Owner Multiple Room Hotel or Chalet Pricing Guide
Trying to source the ideal booking platform for every type of Bike friendly property is challenge. So here we have designed a system which works marginally better for properties which are rented all with one single price. Such as self-catered apartment.
However the system is perfectly suitable for multi room properties rented by the rooms, if you follow these simple instructions.
With the current booking system, if you to accept a booking for even a single room, then this would block out your availability calendar for the entire property. Assuming that you want to open the calendar availability for available rooms on the same dates, then we have two solutions.
- Once the booking is confirmed and you are in direct contact with the client, you can open up the dates in your calendar, buy simply cancelling the original booking. This will also show up in the clients account, so its important to explain the situation clearly to the client as to why this has happened. You can refer the client to our webpage (Why has the hotel cancelled a live booking on Bike Lodging).
- The second options is once once you are happy with your property, contact us (Admin contact details) and we can duplicate the page a few times. Hotel1, Hotel2, Hotel3 etc. These will appear in your “My Properties” admin area. Here you can disable all but the first property, so just one is live on the website. Once you have taken a booking via this page, simply disable the page and enable the next page, which will show those dates to be available again to sell remaining rooms.
The second issue, is that the site technically only allows for the booking of one room, essentially the entire property. Again geared towards rental of an apartment of entire chalet/villa. To enable the booking of multiple rooms follow these steps.
- Go to the “Add new Properties” page within your admin area and create your property page as directed.
- When filling in the second “Price” page, leave the ‘price per night’ option clear. You can put a few words in the before and after labels which will appear as a summary in the property preview box as well as at the top of the ‘Book Now’ box. These can be changed at any time.
- Fill in the other boxes as directed.
- Use the final box ‘Extra Options’ to list each room in your property with a short description. eg Double room with en-suite, single room with balcony, deluxe double room. Add the average daily rate and choose ‘per night’.
- Add other options such as breakfast, evening meal with additional price and choose per person per night.
These Extras Options can be designed to suit your business. If room only is not offered, simply add B&B Double room, with an option to add evening meal, or something like half-board twin room with en-suite.
Once uploaded with all the other details, test the ‘Booking Now’ feature on the front side of your property page and make any adjustments if necessary. It is worth noting that this system only allows for one price regardless of the season. So any price alterations will have to be made after a client has enquired, with an adjusted quote.